Arabic 101 for Beginners
In this course you will learn:
- All of the basic essential elements of the Arabic language, which in turn will put you in a great position to start building on what will be a solid foundation.
- We will cover letter recognition and pronunciation.
- How to write each letter of the alphabet.
- The three short vowels known as harakaat.
- Reading short words.
- How to join letters by examining the beginning, middle and end form.
- The Naughty Letters.
- Learn other signs and symbols such as the tanween & long vowels (al-madd).
- The sukoon and the shaddah.
- Sun and Moon letters and more!
Each lesson will either conclude with a quiz or multiple downloadable worksheets for you to complete and test your knowledge.