Gateway to Arabic I BeginnersStudy the world famous Gateway to Arabic Series
Gateway to Arabic
November 01, 2018
Category:Gateway to Arabic
Gateway to Arabic is a well-structured, progressive course which has been designed to teach the skills of reading and writing Arabic to learners from a broad age range. This book covers the following:
- Recognition of the Arabic letters in their isolate form.
- Formulation of letters in their written isolate form, with clear arrows to indicate the correct writing direction.
- The three short vowels; fatha, kasra and dammah.
- Letter recognition and formulation in their joined forms.
- Nunation (Tanween).
- The three long vowels (al-madd)
- The Solar and Lunar letters and their associated rules.
- Al-alif al-maqsoorah
This course will include homework that will be marked and feedback provided by your course instructor.